Oldalak

2020. március 20., péntek

Quotes


'Your hand was made for holding mine,'
You said this to complete the rhyme...
I haven't ever understood Your thoughts,
Any of the poems for Your girls You wrote.

'You perfectly fit my body in a hug.'
You don't need Your coffee in my mug
Anymore. My mug was Your favourite,
But when You broke it, You didn't hear it.

'Your mouth was made for giving me a kiss,'
I told You, but You didn't even miss me if
I was not around You, because You were
With someone else at our favourite square.

'We were made for finding each other,'
You said this when we were younger,
But even You didn't believe it,
Neither did i. Don't ask, what if..?

'You are the only one in My life,
I really want You to be My wife!'
You said this once, put a ring on
My finger, but You started moving on.

2018. 03. 24.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése