Oldalak

2020. március 14., szombat

Limericks

LIMERICK #1


There once was a funny boy, called Brian,
He lived in a small village in Ireland.
      He loved a girl, Mandy,
      But Mandy loved Patrick,
So Brien moved to an other island.

2018. 02. 12.

LIMERICK #2


There once was a boy, lived in Limerick,
It's funny, because his name was Erik.
      There's a gossip: he's a sl*t.
      In my poem here's a cut.
That's the end of my nonsense limerick.

2018. 02. 12.

*LIMERICK #3


Once I took a very long nap,
Then I noticed I was kidnapped.
      I woke up at dorm,
      There was a big storm,
There was a lightning. Holy crap!

2018. 02. 13.

*LIMERICK #4


Once I met the Black Hood.^
I was in a bad modd.
      He killed me 'cuz
      I was there first.
Police found me nude.

2018. 02. 13.





*Limericks written with the help of my roommate
^ Black Hood is a serial killer in our favourite series, Riverdale

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése